Upcoming SPD Virtual Women's Personal Safety Class
Posted: 08 Jun 2021
Date: Monday June 14th 2021
Link to Register: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/seattle/activity/search/detail/36020?onlineSiteId=0&from_original_cui=true
About the Class:
Learn proactive tips and step you can take to enhance your personal safety taught by female Seattle police officers and female employees.
Our class goals:
- Know the important role your instincts and gut reactions play
- Discover potentially dangerous situations and how to avoid them
- Learn how to make a safety plan
- Decrease the odds of becoming a victim
- This is a facilitated discussion and lecture about crime prevention and safety.
- This is not a self-defense class.
- This class is open to women of all ages and most appropriate for women who are at least 14 year of age or older. For that reason, children should not attend.
For more information, please visit our website:
Jennifer Danner (she/her/hers) #8048
Crime Prevention Coordinator
Seattle Police Department
2300 SW Webster Street
Seattle, WA 98106-3485
Desk: (206) 256-6820, Cell: (206) 471-2849