Join the FCA! Welcome to the Fauntleroy Community Association portal to news, activities, and organizations in or affecting Fauntleroy. We hope you will enjoy learning more about Fauntleroy and our organization, and that you will get and stay involved in the life of our neighborhood.
posted: 24 May 2021 The FCA has sent a letter to Washington State Ferries regarding concerns about the Terminal Replacement Project. The letter outlines our stance on the project and expresses our support for the project, while maintaining our commitment to the neighborhood.
posted: 05 Feb 2021
posted: 27 Oct 2020 by: Jennifer Danner
Passed to us from the Southwest Precinct
The SW Precinct has recently seen an increase in car prowl incidents in our William 2 (W2) patrol beat area, specifically on and around Beach Drive SW. These incidents are mostly occurring in the night time hours.
Here is the link to our Patrol Beat/Sector map- https://www.seattle.gov/Documents/Departments/police/Precincts/maps/Southwest_Precinct.pdf
In order to address this increase, we would like to remind our community about the following car prowl prevention strategies:
• Check vehicle regularly (especially important during COVID times)
• Never leave valuables in plain view
• Hide chargers and accessories that indicate an electronic device may be in the vehicle
• Remove garage door openers, key cards and other keys from the vehicle
• If possible, park vehicle in a busy, locked, monitored and/or well-lit area
• Install anti-theft devices
• If possible, activate alarm
Jennifer Danner (she/her) #8048
Crime Prevention Coordinator
Seattle Police Department
2300 SW Webster Street
Seattle, WA 98106-3485
Desk: (206) 256-6820, Cell: (206) 471-2849
For information about becoming a Community Partner, e-mail FCA President Mike Dey (email@example.com).