FCA Banner

Community Resources Directory

Our Community Resources Directory can be printed for easy reference at home. We add more information on a regular basis, so check back periodically for updates.

Emergency Contacts

Name Phone TTY
Federal Emergency Management Agency 800-621-3362 800-462-7585
King County Emergency Contacts
Public Health—Seattle & King County 206-296-4600
Seattle City Light Outage Hotline 206-684-7400
Seattle Fire Department 911
Seattle Fire Non-Emergency Line 206-386-1400
Seattle Office of Emergency Management 206-233-5076
Seattle Police Department 911
Seattle Police Non-Emergency Line 206-625-5011
Seattle Public Utilities 206-684-3000
Washington State Emergency Resources

Fauntleroy Contacts

Name Phone TTY
Fauntleroy Children's Center 206-932-9590
Fauntleroy Church 206-932-5600
Fauntleroy Cove stench reporting 206-296-4632
Fauntleroy Ferry Advisory Committee 206-937-7163
Fauntleroy Watershed Council 206-938-4203
Fauntleroy YMCA 206-937-1000
Friends of Fauntleroy Park 206-935-5313
Little Pilgrim Preschool 206-932-5600

West Seattle Contacts

Name Phone TTY
ArtsWest 206-938-0963
Delridge Neighborhood Service Center 206-932-4044
Sustainable West Seattle 206-457-2797
West Seattle Blog 206-293-6302
West Seattle Herald 206-708-1378
West Seattle Junction 206-935-0904
West Seattle Tool Library 206-317-4671

Elected Officials Contacts

Name Phone TTY
King County Executive Dow Constantine 206-296-4040
King County Councilmember Joe McDermott 206-296-1008
Seattle City Council 206-684-8888
Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn 206-684-4000
State Senator Sharon Nelson 360-786-7952
Washington State Toll-free Legislative Hotline 800-562-6000

Other Agencies or Concerns

Name Phone TTY
Abandoned vehicles 206-684-8763
Airplane Noise - King Co. Airport 206-205-5242
Animal Control 206-386-4254
Block Watch coordination 206-684-7724
Creek/cove water-quality concerns 206-684-7587
Customer Service Bureau (City of Seattle) 206-684-CITY (or 311)
Department of Neighborhoods 206-684-0464
Dumping on public property 206-684-7587
Flooding in street 206-386-1800
Garbage/recycling complaints 206-684-7600
Graffit: bus stops/shelters 206-684-1800
Graffiti: public property 206-684-7587
Hazardous waste, household 206-296-4692
Landslide: park property 206-684-7457
Landslide: other public property 206-684-4609
Litter/junk 206-684-7587
Metro Transit information 206-553-3000
Noise complaints 206-233-7224
Overgrowth on private property 206-684-7899
Overgrowth on public property 206-386-1218
Parking: illegal 206-625-5011
Parking: residential zone permit 206-684-5086
Park maintenance/security 206-684-7457
Potholes 206-386-1218
Power outage 206-684-7400
Recycling, household 206-684-3000
Recycling: Take It Back Network
Seattle Parks and Recreation 206-684-4075
Sidewalks on public property 206-684-5253
Street light outage 206-684-7056
Traffic: repair/replace signs/signals 206-386-1206
Traffic: residential-street concerns 206-684-7577
Traffic: speeding concerns 206-684-0815
Washington State Ferries
Water Taxi 206-553-3000